Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saratoga Horse Racing tips picks-Contenders-Travers Stakes, Whitney


Saratoga Horse Racing

We are looking forward to our annaul sabbatical to the enticing saratoga Springs for a summer of great racing w. I think of all the relaxing golf and saunas I will be missing as I am hunkered down in my hotel room sorting out the Saratoga contenders and pretenders so I can give out some nice winners..my Saratoga tips and picks will be available every Saturday throught the Saratoga meet i will be handicapping all of the races and the big races too, Whitney, Travers and more..there will be lot of good 2yr old racing.


Handicpping the saratoga Springs racing season-picks tips contenders


Saratoga Tips Jim Dandy Picks Whitney Contenders Travers Stakes Tips-Picks Breeders Cup Contenders